Monday, January 10, 2011

Blue Man Group and Another CSN Stores Review

Happy Monday my peeps!  How was your weekend?  Ours was great and we had a WONDERFUL time yesterday in the City seeing the Blue Man Group and celebrating my husband's birthday.  Here are a few pictures from our day and the celebration:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can't tell it by these pictures, but my poor husband was beginning to feel miserable again and sick like had been last week.  I told him we could try and re-schedule the show and the trip but he really, really wanted me and the kids to see the show so he powered through the day.  Talk about a trooper! :)  These pictures are all from the slideshow they were playing outside the theatre before we went in.  Unfortunately, they wouldn't allow any type of camera inside the show and the bad thing is that one of the blue men came to where we were sitting and interacted with my husband and I wasn't able to capture it on video or film at all - *sigh*  Oh well - it was cool at least and we all had a great time so I guess that's most important, right?! :)


On another note, I was recently asked if I would like to do another review for the CSN Stores and of course, I jumped right on that and immediately said Yes!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the CSN Stores and shop there whenever I get the chance.  They have a lot of items to choose from in their over 200 online stores where you can find everything from stylish Modern dining room furniture to cute cookware to chic lighting pieces! I am actually thinking of reviewing one of these:
 
And the reason is because when we got home from running errands on Saturday night, our little powder puff, Sophie, had literally CHEWED thru the area where her zippers closed on her kennel which looks like this:
and she was running wild in our garage upon our return.  Luckily, there wasn't anything in there she could really get into that was poisionous or that she could get hurt on, but, it worried me enough that I decided I'd better get something more sturdy (and steel) that she couldn't chew thru! LOL 


So... what about you?  Have you ever shopped at the CSN Stores before?  If not, be sure and check them out when you get a chance!


Well, that's all for today, so I'd better get moving and get ready for work.  I have some exciting news to tell you about and can't wait to share it with you tomorrow!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Lots of love and hugs,


2 comments:

  1. So sorry to read that your husband is sick. :(
    Hope he gets well really soon!

    The pictures of your family are terrific!
    Looks like you had a great time.
    Big hugs!
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! It sounds like y'all had a great time! How cool that the blue guy came up to your Hubby! Hope he's feeling better. Glad y'all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends