Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Closet Makeover, Designer Clothes and Handbags

Happy Tuesday my peeps and welcome to the New Year!  I hope that you and your family had a safe and happy holiday.  I for one am so happy that all of the major holidays are over as I am so ready to get things back to "normal" and looking forward to the Spring weather and temps.  We've already had one major snowstorm in December and they are calling for even more snow showers this week and next, which I am not looking forward to.  So what did you do this past weekend? I did a lot of "Spring" cleaning around the house and then on Sunday, I completely cleaned out my bedroom closet to get it ready to change it all up.  I got rid of SO much stuff that it's unreal.  Here are a few pictures for you - please note it's not finished by any means - but it has been started at least.  These are the before and afters and be prepared - I am just keeping things real here:

Hubby's side of closet:
 Ugly contact paper that the previous owners had on shelves:
 Bottom of Hubby's closet:
 
 Bottom of my closet:
 Top of closet after beginning to pull contact paper off:
 Nice and clean and empty shelves:
 Putting minor things back until closet can be done more:
 
P.S.  After cleaning out our closet, I have quite a bit of designer clothes and handbags that I was going to sell on Ebay but can't get the pictures to upload there for some reason, so I thought about selling them here like a lot of other people have done in the past.  Is anyone interested by chance in that?  They, of course, would be sold at reasonable prices. 

Well, that's all folks (as porky pig would say).  Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Lots of love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you did a great job on "Spring" cleaning.
    Good luck with the closet makeover.

    Wrap up well!
    Big hugs!
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...And now that you have made all that room, lets go shopping!!
    Just kidding, seriously nice work.
    So you want to sell discount designer clothing???
    Lets see what you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I desperately need to clean out our closet. It's HORRIBLE in there. Our hanging bar thing actually fell the other day from all the weight.

    Are y'all going to be able to watch the Sugar Bowl tonight? WOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends