Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey peeps! I'm back - didja miss me as much as I missed you?  I had a great time back home, but a super short trip and long delays at the airport yesterday trying to get back made for a very long and exhausting day.  Needless to say, I have no post prepared for today as I am extremely, extremely exhausted and can barely function to go to work this morning - however, I don't want to use all of my vacation days so I am sucking it up and going in.   I hope to get some rest and be able to get back to my regularly scheduled posting again tomorrow WITH pictures.  I see that I've lost yet another follower - sorry to hear that.  I hope that the rest of you don't give up on me too - life just gets in the way sometimes and the blogging kind of takes a back seat sooo.....

But, be sure and stay tuned as I will have some exciting giveaways coming up soon that you will enjoy!  Have a great day my peeps and thanks for stopping by to say hello!

Lots of love and hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're back safe and sound! I've lost a couple of followers this week also...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back - hope you can get some rest today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and can't wait for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back my friend... you were missed for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back! Hope you had a good time down here my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh giveaways, so much fun! I love me a good giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends