Friday, April 15, 2011

Boost My Blog Friday - Blog Hop

Happy TGIF - WHEW we finally made it to the weekend! YAY!!!  Today I wanted to play along with Design It Chic for her weekly Boost My Blog Hop Party so I could get to know more bloggers and make new friends.  If you would like to do the same thing - be sure and stop by her blog today and add your name to the list and see who you'd like to follow.  The best part???? The rules - there are none!  Oh - except one - follow Design It Chic as the host also!  Then, just link up and play along - see... easy peasy, right?! :)


So... what are your weekend plans?  Anything fun and exciting?  If you were here yesterday and read my post you know what I have in mind this weekend - house projects on my to do list - WOO HOO!!!  Well... that and running kids back and forth to work - HA!  Anyway, I hope that you all have a wonderful and blessed Friday and an even better weekend!  Please let me know you stopped by so I can hop over and check out your blog as well!

Lots of love and hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Just stopped by from the Friday blog hop.
    We're looking forward to a weekend outside in the sunshine - "The Wet' has just come to an end here in the tropics of Australia, and the freshness in the air is just beautiful!

    I’m following you now and hope you’ll stop by my blog sometime too! Have a lovely weekend.
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend! We are having Eli's party tomorrow so that should be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my friend!

    Hope your weekend is filled with joy!

    See ya!

    Kisses and hugs!
    Betty xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to your blog too late for the hop. Following on Twitter though so hopefully I'll add mine to all the others. Have a terrific day!

    Clayton
    http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com
    twitter: @claylauren2001

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends