Sunday, April 10, 2011

Final Vacation Pictures

Happy Sunday my friends!  Hope you've had an awesome weekend.  The remainder of our vacation these last few days at home has been so nice and relaxing.  Yesterday we did a lot of projects around the house - both inside and outside, and we got so much accomplished.  The weather was in the 60's and sunny and just a perfect day for some DIY work! 

On another note - here are the few final pictures of our trip. When we checked out on Monday from the resort we headed to Panama City Beach to see my brother and his wife and see their new house and spend the night.  My baby brother also took me out on his new boat  and we had a great time.  Here is my handsome "little" brother and me standing on the deck of his new house before we left:


After leaving my brother's we headed to Atlanta to meet in person a friend of mine that I've been talking to via email and phone for the last 4 years.  He is a friend who always sends us very yummy homemade breads and cakes and jams.  We met R and his wife J at Applebee's in Georgia and R and I had a joke for my son.  Remember, my son, Michael was in the Le Mis play a couple of weeks ago?  Well, R printed out a picture of Mike in the play and had the waitress play along and ask him if he was THE Michael Anderson who was in the Le Mis play and it flipped my son out - he was like - ummm... yeah..... and the waitress asked for his autograph and that just brought the biggest smile to his face - it was PERFECT! :o)

Me and R:
 R & J:
 Alliye and J:
 Mike and J:
 Michael and Waitress:
 Michael signing his autograph:

After that little bit of fun - we headed to Tennessee to see my sister, nephew and brother-in-law.  We had originally planned to stay the night with them but decided while on the road we really just wanted to get home so we met them for dinner instead and then headed home for the night.  Here is a picture of me and another one of my beautiful sisters - L:   (P.S. - please excuse the way I look - I was already exhausted at this point and we still had another 14 hour drive ahead of us - *sigh*)


Well, that's all for the trip pictures - I hope you enjoyed them.  It's been great to be home but I am not looking forward to Monday - Ha ha ha.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Your hair shouldn't look so good on vacation. Mine was a humid hot mess!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends