Thursday, April 21, 2011

Recipe Thursday - Breakfast Pizza

Good morning, my friends!  Happy Thursday!  Today I wanted to do a recipe because it is so close to Easter and this is a great recipe to whip up ahead of time (in case you're having Easter brunch or before church and you have a lot of people coming over or something. 

Breakfast Pizza:

1 lb. sausage
5 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup milk
1 (8oz) package crescent rolls
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup thawed hashbrowns (I use the cubed kind)
1 cup (4 oz) shredded sharp cheddar cheese (or your preference)
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 tbsp. parmesan cheese

Directions:

Cook sausage, drain and set aside.  Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles, place triangles with points toward center in a greased 12 inch pan; press bottoms & sides to form a crust; seal perforations.  Spoon sausage over dough, sprinkle with hashbrown potatoes and cheese.  In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper and pour over the sausage.  Bake on 375 for 25 minutes.  Take out and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for 5 minutes longer.

Sorry I don't have any pictures - I've not made this in forever but it has been a family favorite since I was young.  I hope you and your family enjoy it as much as we always have.

Thanks for stopping by to say hello and have a wonderful day!

Lots of love and hugs, 

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried breakfast pizza before - my husband would love it! Have a great day - Friday is almost here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM, this sounds wonderful. I will be trying this.

    Love the new look of the blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends