Friday, April 8, 2011

Vacation Pictures - Day 2

Happy TGIF my friends!  Great to see you!  We weren't even supposed to be home until tomorrow, but have been home relaxing since Wednesday afternoon and it has been SO NICE and a great way to finish out our vacation.  I truly did absolutely NOTHING all day yesterday but literally lay around in bed and catch up on my tv shows and it was pure bliss! HA!  Especially since that is something that I never do.  However, it is my intention to get up and do some work and crafts and projects around the house today thru Sunday and not waste the rest of my vacation lounging around and wasting the days away. :)

So... now onto day 2 of our vacation - we went to the pool again for the day, went home and had another 2 hour nap and then headed off to Downtown Disney and had a great day!  Here are some pictures from the day:


  While there we went to Gloria Estafan's restaurant - Bongos (Cuban Food) and had dinner:
24 oz. beer:
Our dinner "special" (very costly surprise) but it sure was yummy!
And of course, a family picture afterwards! :)

Well thanks for stopping by to say hello!  Please stop by tomorrow to see even more pictures! :)  Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.

Lots of love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely family!

    looks like you had a great time!
    Love all the pictures, really beautiful.

    Have a great weekend, my sweet friend!

    Big hugs,
    B xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun day! Did you find yourself having a drink (or two) almost every night of your trip...just because you were on vacation??? Or was it just me? :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends