Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day

to these wonderful men in my life:

My dad:

My father-in-law (1):

Sorry, for some STRANGE reason, I do NOT have a photo of my husband's dad and ironically, neither do my brother-in-law or sister-in-law on their pages, either - weird - but anyway, I love him just the same and he's been a great father-in-law to me for the past 17 years! :)

My father-in-law (2):



My baby brother on his very first Father's Day this year:



And last, but certainly not least, my husband who is the rock to our family:

I realize this post is a day late, but we were busy with fun activities for my husband over the weekend, that I didn't have time to think about blogging.  I hope that all of the men in your life had a wonderful and special Father's Day weekend as well.  Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by to say hello!

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends