Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hey Ya'll! Happy Hump Day!

How are you?  How have you been? I've been missing ya'll and the rest of the bloggy world so much and am SO happy to be back!  I can't wait to catch up on all of your blogs and see what you've been up to since I've been gone.  As you can see, I've changed the name of my blog as we have kind of outgrown "Welcome to our World".  I never really liked that title anyway before, but I didn't know what else to call it when I first started blogging.  Also, hubby and I are pretty much empty nesters anyway, so I think it's time for a change and a complete overhaul for my blog as well.  Does anyone have someone in particular that you just love that can overhaul my blog completely by chance?  If so, please let me know - thanks! :)

Well, work has still been the same stressful place, so I am going to cut this short and pick back up tomorrow.  However, because I don't like to do a post without a picture, I am leaving you with a couple of  my babies:

Bella, Beaux and Bree (she's our newest baby)

 Bree

We have always owned Golden Retrievers and never had Boston Terrier's before, but let me tell you this - they are some of the MOST SWEETEST babies ever around and VERY smart too!  What kind of pet do you have? Would love to hear about them and see pictures!  Well, thanks for stopping by to say hello on my first day back to the blogging world.  I hope you have a fabulous Hump Day and I will catch up with you soon! 

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends