Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy TGIF AND FOOTBALL Weekend!!!

Happy TGIF my peeps!  What are your weekend plans for this wonderful and long 3 day weekend?  Going to the lake perhaps?  Hanging out home?  Hubby and I are headed to our home state of Arkansas to hang with some of our besties and watch the HOG game on TV Saturday afternoon into the evening and I for one - CAN NOT WAIT!!!  It has been WAY TOO LONG since Football season was here and I live for this time of year - football, fall weather and then on into the holidays.  If you are a football fanatic like I happen to be - who is your favorite team that you root for and who are you playing this weekend?  Us? We are playing Auburn:


I am hoping for a huge win for my Razorbacks - or a small win - I don't really care - just as long as my beloved Razorbacks WIN AND BEAT Auburn! :) So... tell me - what are your plans this weekend?  Can't wait to hear all about them!  

Have a great day, a very happy and safe holiday weekend and thanks for stopping by.  Please let me know you were here! :)

Lots of love and hugs,
+

1 comment:

  1. soo pumped for football season to be back in full swing!! I'm more of an NFL follower but all football means fall is steadily on its way! Have a great weekend girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends