Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What's Hap-"pinning" Wednesday

Happy Hump Day guys and dolls! Hope you're having a fabulous week so far and are lucky enough to have the week, or even a few days off for the Thanksgiving holiday. :)  Today is the normal What's Hap-"pinning" Wednesday link up party that I enjoy joining each week with Jessi and Jenn, so come play along, won't you?! :)


Instead of sharing Pinterest pins this week, I wanted to share these with you instead.  And since we can post about anything, then I wanted to post about my newest "Thankful for blessing" and hope you enjoy them.  I'm sorry if you've already been to my blog this week and seen them - LOL


















Have a wonderful week and an extra special Thanksgiving with your families.  Thank you so much for stopping by to say hello! :)


Lots of love and hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Awwww... that little guy is the cutest! I am new to your blog, {from Jessi's link-up} is that your new bundle???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. I can't say I blame you for wanting to share them with us.

    Now I'm away to see if I can find you on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope ya'll have a fabulous Thanksgiving! Thanks for linking up today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, new babyy!! So cute, is this your first grandchild?

    Kaitlyn @ Kaitlyn-Danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends