Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Countdown to CHRISTmas (Link up Party - CHRISTmas style - Week 1)

Happy Tuesday sweets! How is your week going so far? Awesome sauce, I hope! :)  Back to work yesterday was a tough pill to swallow but we made it through, thankfully.  My favorite time of the day is always the 5:00 hour when it's time to go home. :) 

Anywho, I saw that Pinky, Katie and Sara have a new link up party going every Tuesday starting today, through CHRISTmas and decided to play along, because it is my most FAVORITE time of year and I'm always up for anything to do with CHRISTmas.  So, come play along and join KatieSara and Pinky every Tuesday to talk everything Christmas and share your favorite holiday recipes, decor, traditions, drinks and of course wish lists. 



Here are a few of my favorite things this week:

Elf on a Shelf - I love looking at everyone's ideas that they come up with every year and wish my kids were young so that I could play with this thing - LOL They didn't have anything like this when my babies were babies - of course, they didn't have internet, or Pinterest either (telling my age here - LOL) to come up with these awesome ideas they now have out there on the web. :)


December 1st.  I mean, where did this year go? I am SO stoked because today's high here in the area outside of Houston where I live is only going to be 55 and I couldn't be more thrilled!  I want the cold during the holidays so that it actually feels like the holidays.


I am completely thrilled that CHRISTmas is upon us because this is my favorite time of year and I LOVE listening to CHRISTmas music all day long. This is one of my all-time favorite CD's and the song she and Nick Lachey sing - "Baby It's Cold Outside" is one of my all-time favorite version of that song.  Say what you will about her, but I love her music and especially her CHRISTmas CD - this one in particular:


Here are a few of my other favorite CD's that I am break out every.single.year.  What about you? Do you have any of these? Which ones do you break out each year? Yes, I realize these are also some old ones, but I'm always looking to add to my collection, so please share! :)




So there you go, there are a few of my favorites this week. Please be sure to link up and join in, won't you? I can't wait to see what everyone else is excited about this holiday season.  Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by to say hello. :) PS - please excuse the wonkiness of my paragraphs this morning - I can't figure out why the heck they won't justify - some will and some won't and it's driving me crazy today! HA!

Lots of love and hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Holiday music is one of my favs! Weirdly, Neil Diamond Christmas albums give me all the warm fuzzies because that's what my mom loves to listen to... so I don't usually think it's Christmas until that's on my playlist!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some of my FAVORITE CHRISTmas albums. Love the reason for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these! Ha, I still love Jessica's Christmas CD too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Michael Buble CD is my favorite!! I listened to it on repeat all Thanksgiving weekend long, haha! Elf on the Shelf is the cutest thing, too - makes me excited to have my own kids to do that with one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Elf On A Shelf and would love to start the tradition here but alas so expensive to buy (almost £30 or about $45) I guess I'll just have to follow his exploits via my US friends.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends