Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Faves

Happy Happy Friday dolls! Even though this was a short week for me, it felt like an extremely long one for sure and I for one am SO happy it's over.  With that being said, come play along with the Friday Favorites link up, or go check out the other ladies playing along and find some great new blogs to read! :)


one - Baby A
I love getting pictures like this daily. I know I probably bore ya'll to death with him, but I just can't help but smile when I see his precious face

          

two - Tshirts
I am forever a tshirt, jean type of girl. Here are a few of my faves this week. Naturally there are a couple of Hog shirts. :)


And who doesn't love some Ms. Olivia Pope?! I need this shirt! HA!


And I just love the looks and colors combined of this one 


three - Coupon Hauls
I paid a total of a $1.88 out of pocket for all of this after coupons


And they actually owed me money on this one when I left, so total out of pocket for all of this was ZERO - $0. That's my kind of bargain shopping! :)



four - Mani/Pedi
I love getting pampered and am in love with this pretty Wine color

  

five - Valentines from my mom
She knows things at work have been pretty crappy lately and I was so happy to get to spend Valentine's Day with her back home in Arkansas.  This is what she had waiting on me on our bed when we got there. Moms are the BEST! :)

 

Well, there are my favorites this week.  What about you?! I can't wait to check yours out.  Have an awesome day and an even better weekend friends! Thanks for stopping by to say hello. :) 

Lots of love and hugs,

4 comments:

  1. That monogrammed tee is super cute!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby is getting so big! Omgosh. Wasn't he just born??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know, right! He just turned 3 months old last Wednesday. :)

      Delete

Sweet Love From My Friends