Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Happy Friday beautiful ladies! Whew, we finally made it to the weekend - whoop whoop!!! I'm really excited because not only do I have Monday off for the holiday, but Mr. A and I took Tuesday as well, which makes next week and even shorter work week! :) Anyway, today is the Friday Favorites link up party, so come play along if you'd like. 



Treats for my office peeps - Red Velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing, a raspberry, red sprinkles and mini chocolate chips (decided not to do the cake balls)

Dinner with family who is in from Indiana. This is Mr. A's cousin's wife and their little girl. We learned recently that her sister lives in the same town as us, so we were able to get together for dinner last night - we had so much fun and it's always great seeing family that you like (please disregard the photo of me, however, as I don't know what was happening with my hair but think it was because of the high ruffle collar on the back of my neck - but just keeping it real) And as you can see, baby girl C, wasn't real impressed - LOL

Speaking of Family - this is a sign I've had for years that was White, but decided it was time for a facelift, so I painted it a pretty Teal Blue - kind of hard to tell from this photo, but the color is so pretty irl


Pictures of my sweet babies all week texted to me - ya'll, I just can't even - pictures like this daily mean the world to me. And he has the most facial expressions that it's crazy - they make my heart full and so happy




 My thoughts about a staff meeting when it could have just been said in an email- bahahhaha

There are my Friday favorites. I hope you have a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by to say hello.  I will see you on the flip side! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

Sweet Love From My Friends