Thursday, June 2, 2011

We Interrupt This Program -

{via}

for life difficulties.  Some things have transpired over the past 24 hours that I really can't talk about right now.  Some good.... some bad.....  So, for the interim - I may be posting sporatically or not at all - but hope that you will stay with me because I promise I will be back.  Due to some impending decisions that need to be made in relation to this subject matter, I will probably also only be lurking on your blogs.  I will try to comment, but as you know, the office has me blocked from doing so, which makes it difficult.  However, please know that I am here and lurking in the background and hope to be back to my normal daily posting in the very near future.  Thanks for your understanding and thanks for being a follower and reader of my blog. 

Lots of love and hugs,

2 comments:

  1. hugs friend...I will be here waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sitting on that same roller coaster ride ... screaming to get off! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends