Happy Hump Day, guys and dolls! Hope you're having a great one so far! On to this week's link up... as usual I am linking up with my beautiful friend Becky from The Java Mama and the other ladies for this linky party. Please feel free to join in on the fun! :)
1. I will never outgrow… my mommy's hugs and phone calls. I miss her terribly and love hearing from her and seeing her any chance I get.
2. I splurge on… purses. I have tons of them and really do NOT need more. I keep telling myself if I just splurge on the EXPENSIVE and timeless ones like Louis Vuitton, Coach, Kate Spade, etc., that I will not need any others - however, that doesn't seem to be the case. Oh well, a girl can never have too many purses, right? And shoes... never too many shoes either. :)
3. My worst habit is… my daily Starbuck's trip now. It has literally become a habit every morning on my way to work.
4. My passport represents… places I've been and where I am going. It will get 2 stamps this year alone and I can't wait! :)
5. My most ridiculous fear is… snakes AND drowning - those are my worst fears ever. I freak out over snakes and the thought of drowning makes me nuts to the core at times if I let it consume me and take over my thoughts.
6. My favorite thing to give is… little gifts that I know others will like and a sentiment card to go with it. Whether it be for their birthday or a just because. I love surprising others just for the heck of it.
So there you have it friends - come join in the fun with us this week! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by to say hello!
Lots of love and hugs,