Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Letting Go.....

Have you ever had something that just hung out in your head 24/7 and that you just couldn't let go of? Well... there is something I have been struggling with for the past 3 years now and have finally came to the conclusion that no matter what, I HAVE TO LET IT GO, not only for my sanity, but my happiness.  I came across something last night that I wanted to share with you and that made me realize that I have been letting this one thing take up way too much space in my head and for way too long.  No matter how hard I've tried, it's been SO hard to let it go.  But... as of today, I am turning over a new leaf and completely letting it go once and for all.  I am no longer letting it consume my life in any form or fashion.  It is kaput and that is that! :)  So.... just remember these words:


And there you have it peeps - I have officially, as of this moment, LET IT GO.  I will no longer allow this situation to control me and my life any longer - I will choose to be happy and quit letting these issues consume my every day life. After all, I have a great life and a happy life, so it is time I get to living it! Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by to say hello!

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends