Friday, December 13, 2013

CHRISTmas Tour of Homes 2013

Happy Friday the 13th my friends.  How was your day?  How was your week?  I was only at work for 2 days this week due to the death and funeral of my grandfather, but for a Friday the 13th, my day wasn't bad at all.  Actually, today our office had a CHRISTmas luncheon and played CHRISTmas movies during it. We watched A CHRISTmas Vacation with Chevy Chase and A CHRISTmas Story.  It was a nice way to break up the monotony of the work day.  Tomorrow night is our holiday party and it's a black tie affair so I'm super excited because hubby will be in a Tux and me in a long red dress.  I hope our pictures turn out good. ;)

Anyway, on to the reason you are here:  I am linking up with Kelly over at Kelly's Korner for her annual CHRISTmas Tour of Homes 2013.  I can't wait to see what everyone else's tours look like.  However, mine is minimal due to running out of time with traveling during Thanksgiving and again for my grandfather's funeral.  Both were out of state and in Arkansas.  So, again, I hope you will forgive my minimal decor.  So without further adieu:

My Dishwasher:
New CHRISTmas towel my wonderful mother-in-law made me:
My Kitchen table:
Some of my snowmen:
My big snowman: (another gift from my wonderful mother-in-law)
My sign made by my mother many years ago - still one of my favorites:
Our front yard:
Wreath on our front door:
My new garland decoration:
My three wise men (another gift from my wonderful mother-in-law years ago)
Our village:
Stockings:
My side table:
Our tree:

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by Kelly's Korner and see everyone else's wonderful decorations.  And if you are already here from Kelly's Korner, thanks for stopping by and please let me know you were here so I can drop by your blogs as well.

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. my sweet and wonderful friend,

    awesome!! love your xmas decoration! your home looks so lovely and festive!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends