Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend Festivities

Happy Monday y'all!  How was your weekend?  Great, I hope!  We had a wonderful weekend.  It was extremely busy but SO much fun! :)  My company had a CHRISTmas party this weekend and it was black-tie and I was THRILLED.  Not so sure my husband was because he had to wear his tux, but we had a great time.  We haven't been to a formal party in over 2 years, so I was even more stoked to get dressed up and decked all out.  Plus, he looked SO handsome in his tux that I was even more excited to go and be on his arm. :)  Anyway, here are a few pictures from our night out:

This was at the end of the night as we were waiting for our car - hubby was being silly:
 Then I got a good one of him - ha!
 Close-up of me - I don't normally get good pictures of me, but hubby wanted these so I obliged - LOL
 I think they turned out great surprisingly - I felt like the Belle of the Ball and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman! 
 Mink, shoes and matching clutch - perfect for playing dress up!
 Me and my honey at the party
 Berry Berry Blitzen martini - YUMMY! (I don't know why it's sideways though - oy)
 Close up of my handsome man
On Sunday hubby had to work, so I spent my entire day from 8 a.m. until after 5 p.m baking goodies for work for this week.  Here are a few pictures of my masterpieces:

Some of the loot:
 The rest of the loot:
 Red Velvet/Cream Cheese balls:
 Beginning for cookies:
 Some of the cookies:
 Red Velvet Cake:
 Candy cane goodness:

I honestly have NO idea why these are all upside down - UGH.  They are all upright on my computer where they are saved, but not when I posted them.  Anyway, you get the jist of the idea at least. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by to say hello! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. You looked so pretty! Love the dress. Good job on all the baking - that was very ambitious of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, my friend! you looked gorgeous in that red dress! good job on all the baking.
    you both look great in that photo, too.

    wishyou and your beautiful family a very merry xmas! best wishes for the new year!

    lots, lots of love!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends