Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Love

Happy Thursday guys and dolls!  Hope you are having a great week so far!  I don't know what the temperatures are like where you are, but here today it is VERY windy and EXTREMELY COLD.  It is 39 outside but feels colder due to the high winds.  The temperatures are supposed to be dropping all day.... BRRRRRRRR......

On another note, I couldn't let today pass by without wishing my wonderful and loving husband a very Happy 43rd birthday!  He's finally caught up to me in age! LOL  Although, he looks older, he is actually 8 months younger than me! What can I say, I like 'em young - hee hee hee

Seriously, happy birthday to my sweet husband of 14+ years.  I love you dearly and feel so blessed to have you by my side and am so thankful we have weathered the storms and came out on the other side a much stronger couple.  I love you, honey!

Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by to say hello.  Like always, I'd love to know you were here! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends