Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day, my friends!  Just wanted to stop by for a quick minute and wish all of you a wonderful day/night with your loved ones.  I hope today is a special day for you!  My husband and I went to Eureka Springs for the weekend a couple of weeks ago and went on a ghost tour as part of our early Valentine's Day to each other.  We don't have much planned except he's coming to take me to lunch today and that's about it.  What are your plans today/tonight?  I can't wait to see what all you did to celebrate this holiday! 


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by to say hello!

Lots of love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. happy valentine's day, sweetie!

    hope you have an incredibly fabulous day with your loved ones!

    love ya!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a happy Valentine's Day as well. A lunch date sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends