Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days of Random Thoughts

Happy Tuesday guys and dolls!  It looks like I came back to the blogging world in the nick of time. Today starts The Nester's 31 days of blogging link up and I'm SO excited. I can't wait to see what everyone decides to sign up for and post about for the next 31 days.  I had a very difficult time coming up with just one particular subject matter due to working full-time and having no time each day/night to do crafts or create new recipes, etc. so the category I chose to write under is the "Family Life" category as that's basically what I talk about most days anyway. So my posts are going to be listed as "31 Days of  Randomness".  My posts will be on all sorts of random topics which are related to our every day family life. It could be a new recipe on the weekend, or it may be health/fitness related or even Pinterest. So.....without further adieu.......

Hello and welcome to those of you stopping by from the Nester's 31 day link-u and others who are just stopping by.  Since today is the official first day of October (where did the year go), I thought it only fitting to talk about Halloween and show you my decorations!  They are a lot less and much more minimal than normal due to being in a rent house currently.  I always go all out for each and every holiday - especially Christmas! 

My new wreath from Michaels that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!  I went to Michaels to purchase the products to make a wreath pretty similar to this, but when I walked past the floral department they had this one laying on the counter and had it marked down (that day only) by 50% - which made it on sale for only $25!!! I had already gathered the products to make it and it was going to cost me $40 just to make plus my time.  In my book this was a WIN WIN - cheap AND time effective! :)  What do you think?  :)

 

Side table in Living room:

New pumpkin decoration: and favorite pumpkin spice candle:

Sign I created with my Cricut back in 2010:  (one of my favorite and easiest projects) 
and my new acorn candy dish:

New table decorations:

Love my new "skull" witch:

The witch jar is from a few years ago and the candleabra is one I found 
at a yard sale and spray painted black:

Overview of table:  The "stuff" coming out of the cups is supposed to look like "smoke" - 
(another great Pinterest idea)

Kitchen cabinet corner:
Pumpkin (was brown and spray painted white), sign I created a few years ago:

Well, there you have it - my first post of "31 days".  Thanks for stopping by to say hello and be sure to stop by The Nester's to view all of the other 31 day links!  Also, please let me know you were here.  I'd love to stop by and say hello on your blogs as well! :)  Have a great day!

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends