Wednesday, October 2, 2013

31 Days of Randomness - Day 2

Hello there my friends!  How are you?  Guess what day it is??  Guess what day it is??  C'mon, C'mon - guess what day it is!!! That's right.... it's HUMMMMPPPP DAYYYYY!!!!!  Sorry, I couldn't resist - I love that stupid commercial - HA!  

Anyway, as you know, we are on Day 2 of the 31 days that the Nester is hosting this month.  I'm not sure about you and your hobbies - but one of my favorite things to do in my "free time" is to restore old furniture and make it new again.  There is one place that is about 20 minutes from our house that my husband and I love to go to each.and.every.weekend - it's what we like to refer to as our "pickin place".

On one of our normal Saturday trips, we went to our regular lady that we normally purchase our furniture from, and she had this one piece that I just fell in LOVE with and had to have.  The best part was that it was only $30!  (Maybe you think I over paid for it, but I don't - it was a great price in my book)  Anyway, here is the "before" and "after" of my new little table:

What do you think?  Like I said, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it and couldn't be happier!  Now, I'm working on another "old" piece for my bedroom and will show that to you another day.  Thanks for stopping by to say hello and please let me know you were here!  Have a great day! :)


Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends