Friday, October 18, 2013

31 Days - Gifts from Work

Happy Thursday everyone.  Just a quick note to show off my gifts from my bosses who went out of the country.  One of my bosses went to Taiwan and Bali and she brought me back this WONDERFUL smelling lotion.  It is called Jasmine Lime and has a very clean smell to it and is NOT greasy at all, which is always a nice bonus.  I've not found hardly any type of lotion that isn't greasy - have you?  If you have any favorite lotions that smell nice and aren't greasy that you'd like to share, please do so! :)


The other item I was given was from another boss who went to China.  She brought me and some of the other girls in the office back these GORGEOUS and OH SO SOFT black 100% Cashmere Pashmina scarves.  For some reason my picture won't upload at all.  I've tried it 3 or 4 times. So here is a stock photo from yahoo.  It looks like this but in a deep dark beautiful Black color:


It is finally starting to cool down here and I'm SO happy!  It's beginning to feel like Fall and the perfect temperatures to start wearing this scarf among my other ones.  On another note, do you have any big or exciting weekend plans?  My poor hubby has to work this weekend so we won't be doing much.  I will probably play around with some Christmas Cards to find an idea for my cards this year.  

Well, thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a great weekend!

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. neat gifts! very cute!

    love autumn, it is finally starting to look like fall here, too.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends