Thursday, October 17, 2013

31 Days - Boss' Day

Happy Thursdays guys and dolls. Hope you've been having a great week. I know I've missed a few days in the 31 day series, but needless to say, work has been CRAZY lately!  Blah.  Anyway, yesterday was National Boss's Day so the other secretary in my department and I pitched in together and gave our bosses a nice breakfast. They seemed to really enjoy it. Here are a few of the pictures from the morning, although, I'm not really sure why I can't get my cookie picture to turn right side up, but you get the idea:  :)




This was only part of our bosses - we were still missing 3 more!  We have 10 between the 2 of us (5 each). They are a great Finance group thankfully and are great to work for.  They really appreciated the breakfast and cookie cake too!  We also bought them 3 different kinds of breakfast tacos too that were really yummy! HA!

Did you celebrate Boss' Day yesterday?  If so, what did you do for your bosses or what were you given (if you were the boss?)  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  Please be sure to let me know you were here!

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. looks like a fun day was had by all!

    the cake looks so delicious!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends