Thursday, October 3, 2013

31 days of Randomness - Day 3

Hey there my friends!  Hope your week is going good so far - we are on the downhill side thankfully!   So today is day 3 of the 31 days at The Nester.  For the last year I have been trying to eat clean and exercise as much as possible, but I do good for so long and then go back to eating bad and not working out.   Anyway, I came across a website a few days ago that I am so excited about!  It's called,  The Betty Rocker.Com. And luckily for me, she started an October Challenge called "the Rocktober Challenge". She presents workout challenges each week and has clean eating tips, etc. if you get a chance - go check her page out. You won't be disappointed! :)

I know this is short and sweet today, but I'm pretty tired and can't really think clearly right now to focus more on the subject matter. I hope you all have a wonderful day and please let me know you stopped by! :)


Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends