Thursday, February 18, 2016

Confessions - Venting.......

Happy Thursday sweet friends! Hope all is well your way. I'm joining in with the Confessional Thursday hosted by The-Newly. You can play along here.


-- I confess that I am SO over this hurry up and wait BS - do they not realize, nor care that people have lives outside of work and need to get things organized and lined out

-- I confess that I despise working with a bunch of catty old women and am SO happy to get the heck away from them by the end of March at the latest - *fingers crossed it's much sooner*

-- I confess that if I don't have my coffee in the mornings, then I am grumpy and look like grumpy cat until I do


-- I confess that it IRKS me more than anything in this world to be sitting at work with NOTHING to do but yet you get in trouble if you get on the internet or do something else besides work. WTH are you supposed to do when even your supervisor is playing on the internet because things are SO SLOW and there is literally NOTHING TO DO!!! Grrrrrrr.................. I mean, come on already and give me something to do! I want my day to FLY by not drag by! And last time I checked, we were all adults not kids who need supervised over stupid BS


-- I confess that I HATE office politics and wish I didn't HAVE to work - or at least didn't have to work for the corporate world. I mean, some of us get treated like the red-headed step child because we've not worked in the "click" for the past 30 years together, so therefore, no matter what you do or say, you're always wrong - even when you're right. 


Do you see a pattern here today? Sorry for the venting, but I am just so unbelievably frustrated and pissed off at the same time, that it's driving me CRAZY to say the least. I just truly do NOT understand people - especially women who want to belittle other women and try and make them feel inferior, it just literally blows my mind. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anywho.... thanks for stopping by to say hello.  Have an awesome day!



Lots of love and hugs,




1 comment:

  1. Oooh sorry work stinks!
    Having a business to run was always a headache. I can honestly say I don't miss work one bit!
    HUGS lady!!
    PS Sorry I haven't been around much. We've had a lot going on. Love ya tho!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends