Wednesday, February 3, 2016

What's Hap-"Pinning" Wednesday

Happy Hump Day sweetums! Cheers to making it half way through the week so far! :) You know what time it is, right?! :)  Of course, you do..... come link up here or here and play along!


Some of my favorites this week consist of:

-- The great finds at CVS this past Sunday - only $19 total out of pocket after coupons. (Started out over $50 before coupons, so I was extremely excited)

This adorable Valentine banner

-- This recipe  (Lemon Poppyseed Muffins - Paleo Style) Ya'll it is seriously SO GOOD and is one of the closest recipes to the real thing that I have found. I've had them for breakfast each morning with my coffee and homemade sausage - yummy!

-- This recipe (Ree Drummond aka The Pioneer Woman's Vegetable Soup recipe). It is both Paleo and Whole 30 approved. Have you ever tried it before? It is seriously SO GOOD!

There you have it - a few of my favorite things this week so far.  Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day lovies! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Great job on the deals at CVS!!!! I need to start paying attention to those again. Love that V-Day banner! And now you have me wanting lemon poppyseed muffins for breakfast, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bri! Thanks for stopping by The Muffins are SO SO GOOD! And the fact that they are actually healthy makes it even better! :) Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Love that banner and I'm lovin' the background on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessi. I'm loving the background too -I love Plaid! Have a great day! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you girlie! :) I'm a very frugal shopper and do what I can to pinch pennies any chance I get! :)

      Delete

Sweet Love From My Friends