Sunday, January 23, 2011

AMC Dine In Theatres

Happy Sunday guys and dolls - how are you?  Sorry I've been MIA the last few days but I've been trying to catch up on my sleep along with chores around the house since I've been home from my trip.  It's always nice to get away but always nicer to come back home - however, the unpacking and re-organizing can be a real chore.  *sigh*

Anyway, I was recently contacted by Ilana from American Pop Digital asking if I would like to give my readers a coupon for a free dessert for the AMC Dine in Theatres and of course I said YES! :)  I'm always happy to pass along freebies and good information to my wonderful readers.  So... without further adieu - if you'd like to have a coupon for a free dessert when you visit any of the following AMC Dine In Theatres please feel free to click on the picture/coupon listed below (save it to your computer and print it out) and help yourself!  *please note* This coupon is only good at the participating theaters:  AMC Bridgewater Commons 7, Essex Green 9, or Menlo Park in New Jersey.

Present this coupon at AMC Bridgewater Commons 7, Essex Green 9, or Menlo Park 12 between now and March 2011 to receive your free dessert when you purchase an entrée.

 

Have you ever been to a Dine In Movie Theatre before?  I never have, nor did I know there was such a thing - but you can bet I will be checking it out very soon, that's for sure - especially since Illana was so gracious to give me and all of you a coupon for a free dessert - what can be better than that?! :)

Well have a great rest of the night my friends and thanks so much for stopping by to say hello!

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. We don't have one of those fancy theaters in my neck of the woods. Looks cool though!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends