Friday, September 16, 2011

Taking Time to Stop and Smell the Roses

Happy Happy Friday my friends!  This has been a long week and a week from hell and one that almost did me in.  But, I decided yesterday that I was going to get back to living my life instead of worrying about all of this nonsense stuff that has been happening in my life for the last 3 months.  So today, I am here "smelling the roses".  The pictures below are of roses in my "rose garden" that my husband made me many years ago.  I came home on Wednesday night to this:

Different types of roses and different colors,
and one rose for each year we've been married
which is almost 14 years! :)
He tells everyone he made this for me so that when he's in the doghouse he can just go right out and pick me flowers and bring them in to try and smooth things over.  LOL  Truth be known, he is the one with the green thumb in the family - I, personally, have a black thumb when it comes to growing things like plants! HA!

So... what's on your agenda this weekend?  Anything fun and exciting by chance?  I am going to dinner with my husband tonight and then tomorrow I am getting together with one of my best friends that I've not seen once since we've moved home and we are going to hang out and have lunch and just visit.  We were going to go hiking but it's supposed to storm instead so I think we are just doing lunch this time around.  The weather is almost perfect here for hiking and I am looking forward to a lot of those trips! :)  Sunday will probably be just a catch up kind of a day around the house - laundry, cooking, etc....

Well thanks for stopping by to say hello!  Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!  Can't wait to see what you have planned this weekend.

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends