Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Missing in Action......

Hello friends!  I'm sorry that I have been missing in action for the last week or so.  I had to have emergency gallbladder surgery last week and it has taken its toll on me.  I am just now able to start getting up and moving around somewhat.  And of course, since I've been down and out, I've not finished up my CHRISTmas shopping yet - ACK!! I think we may celebrate our CHRISTmas a little late this year.  I am just hoping to be able to go see the lights tomorrow night on CHRISTmas eve like we have done for the past 3 years now.
 
In the event I am not back up and on the computer between now and Thursday, I want to wish you and your family a very wonderful and Merry CHRISTmas from me and my family.  I hope the Lord blesses each and every one of you this Holiday season and for years to come.  Thank you for taking time to stop by and read my blog - I am very grateful for friends like you and I am looking forward to a great 2015.
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
 
 
Lots of love and hugs,

2 comments:

  1. hi my beautiful friend, trac, sending you all my love and the best wishes possible after your recent surgery. may you recover quickly and enjoy the best of health for many years to come. sending many prayers your way.
    lots of love.

    merry christmas to you and yours!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. May peace, happiness and goodwill be with you and your family not only on Christmas, but throughout the year and beyond. Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends