Thursday, October 4, 2012

Portland and The Grotto

Happy Thursday peeps!  As promised, here are the final pictures from The Grotto.  I really hope you've been enjoying them so far! :)
 
 
There you go - that's the end of the photos from The Grotto.  If you ever get a chance to get to Portland - please make sure and make a trip to see this place.  It is absolutely breathtaking!  The bottom sights are FREE but the top is only $4 a person.  You ride the elevator to the top to see the gardens and the final photos of Mother Mary.  

Thanks for stopping by - tomorrow will be Voo Doo Donuts and the rest of Portland.  After that, I will show you the beautiful photos I took from the plane as we were landing and flying over each place.

Lots of love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for yet more wonderful photos, I'm looking forward to learning about Voo Doo Donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for yet another great post sweet friend! giggling at voo doo donuts!

    gorgeous photos of a beautiful place!
    keep'em coming!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Hard to believe I've never been there!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends