Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Portland and The Grotto

Happy Happy Tuesday guys and dolls!  How are you?  How was your Monday?  Easy and quick, I hope!  I took SO MANY pictures of the beautiful and peaceful sights at The Grotto that I am going to have to split this up into 2 or 3 different posts.  I hope you don't mind - but each of these will already be picture overload.   There really isn't much to say - the pictures kind of speak for themselves, so I am just going to post the pictures for you to enjoy:

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. good morning, doll!

    i totally enjoyed looking though your photos, sweet fiend!
    beautiful sights, too.
    wow, you look gorgeous!

    have a great day/week!


    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends