Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy TGIF!!!

Happy Friday my friends!  Thank GOD it's FINALLY FRIDAY!!! WOO HOO!!! I, for one, am SO happy we finally made it - geez am I TIRED! HA!  Do ya'll have any big plans for the weekend?  We're not doing much - working around the house and cleaning out the garage, taking some stuff to Goodwill - and maybe I can get lucky and find some really good and can't pass up kinda deals while I'm there! :o) 

Anyway, today is Friday Follow over at Midday Escapes, One 2 Try, and Hearts Make Families so come play along:


Here's how YOU can join the Friday Follow celebration:

•* Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.

•* Grab the Friday Follow button and include on your Friday Follow blog post.

•* Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.

•* Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like

•* Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow

•* Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow

The list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.

Anyway - be sure to play along so you can get more followers as well.  It's a lot of fun and I've met a lot of nice people and gotten new followers that I would never have had before now.  On another note, once I reach 100 followers, I will be having a giveaway.  I only need 7 more followers! WOOT WOOT!!!

I am wishing all of you a wonderful and glorious Friday and weekend.  It is supposed to turn cold and rainy here again today and tomorrow - I think I will be sleeping in! HA!

Happy Friday my peeps! :o)

Lots of love and hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Only six more followers, because now I'm following you. Thanks for stopping by for a visit today and for commenting.

    What plans do we have for the weekend? We are watching MasterSix play soccer tomorrow and on Sunday it is a six-year-old's birthday bowling party. Am actually looking forward to it--time to catch up with my friends whose children are attending the party--it's all good!

    Looking forward to reading more from you.

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 more to go! Thanks for the Friday Follow..I'm now following you too! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOOO glad it is Friday too!!!! whew it's been a long week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy friday my awesome friend;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog here from Friday Follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here from Friday Follow. Now following. Lovely blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trac!
    I'm back!
    Just passing by to wish you a great weekend!
    Big Hugs!
    Betty xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you back! Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a great weekend Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends