Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break Vacation and Photos (Picture Overload)

Hi Everyone!  How are you? How have you been? How was your weekend?  Ours was nice and quiet.  We left Arkansas on Thursday morning at 8:30 Central Time and drove straight thru and got home on Friday morning at 9:30 Eastern Time - as you can imagine after driving for 24 hours straight, we were exhausted!  But we were all ready to get home after a wonderful trip visiting friends and family.  Even though we had a great time - it felt SO GOOD to come home.  It has been a wonderful and sunny weekend which has also been nice.  Here are a few pictures from each day - I hope you enjoy them:

Me and my grandfather who has Althzeimers but still knew who I was thankfully:
The kiddos at a park in Arkansas:
Eureka Springs:
Easter Sunday:
Friends back home:
 
Lunch with Steven's dad:
3 Generations:
Playing at my dads:
This is what Pollen looks like ya'll and it was BAD that week:
Lizard sunning himself on an Angel in my dad's yard:
My dad and the kids:
Race Track Day:
 
 
3 Generations:
Okay - well as you can see this has turned into picture overload and I have ran out of time and must get ready to start the work week.  I will have a few more pictures to show you tomorrow - I promise it won't be more than 5-8 at the most.  I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and a blessed week.  I can't wait to catch back up on your blogs as I've missed all of you terribly and hope you're still around and didn't give up on me. 

Lots of love and hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back - so glad you had such a fun time!! I love that pirate tank top! Did you buy it?? :) Have a great week getting back into the routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun......love the horse races.......I am ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooo glad u r back, missed u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!! Looks like it was all a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Trac, those are fantastic photos!
    Thanks for sharing!And I am so glad that you all had such a great time!
    What an adorable family you have!
    Betty xx
    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:O)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends