Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, my peeps! How are you?  Great, I hope!  I am completely worn out and exhausted but wanted to post a few post-its quickly and then go check out all of yours.  I hope that you have a wonderful and blessed day today and thanks for stopping by to say hello.  Now, without further adieu, be sure to link up your post-its to the wonderful and hilarious Supah Mommy and check out all of the other post-its while you are there.  Come on.... you know you wanna! :o)






Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day my friends!

Lots of love and hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your scale down!! Wonderful news!:)
    Hope you have a fantastic day!
    Big hugs!
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, fascinating - I especially loved the note to your son, you are so obviously a proud mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the scale movement.

    Have a great Tuesday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/maybe-larry-should-hook-up-with-liz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post its! Great getting on the honor roll.

    Congrats to your son & to you on the scale.

    Hope you have a great day♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to follow and help you hit your 100 mark! Kudos on the Honor Roll achievement. Your scale appears to be much friendlier than mine this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the scale!! maybe I should borrow yours?? think that would work hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the honor roll and the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your almost to 100! YAY!!
    Congrats to son..great job!

    I weigh in Sunday...pray for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ugh!!! I am beginning to think my scale will NEVER go down!!! How long does this freaking take???

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so ready for Friday too! I don't know why but this week has been extra LONG already!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends