HOLLAAA!!!!! We made it to Friday - WHOOP WHOOP!!! It's been a long rough stretch to have to work a full week after all of the short holiday weeks the past 2 months - *gasp* SAY WHAT??!! Anywho...I am SO thankful that it is FINALLY Friday that I really just can't stand it. I have always been a morning person, but, the older I get, the harder it seems to get my butt out of bed each day, including the weekends. I feel like this ALL of the time lately:
Okay, so on to Friday! Today I am joining in with a couple of link up parties, so come play along if you'd like, or just go check out everyone's blogs and meet some new friends! :)
(1) Getting pictures and videos of this cutie on a daily basis. Last night my daughter sent me both of these. It's uncanny at how much like both of his parents he is - but this particular picture of him, looks more like my daughter to me than her husband, but he certainly has both of their traits. She couldn't have found two better pictures to look like her and her husband.
His dad is on the left and baby A on the right (he has found his tongue and mimics them)
My daughter (of course), on the left and baby A on the right.
(2) Coffee - need I say more?! It has been one of THOSE weeks and I've needed LOTS and LOTS of Coffee! Bottomless cup for one please!
(3) This baby! OMG ya'll, I just never knew how quick and easy it would be to own one of these! It cuts down on the cook time SO much. Literally, I have cooked a 3 lb. roast in it earlier this week in 30 minutes, as well as a beef stew in about 20 minutes and the meat is literally tender enough that I was able to cut it with a plastic knife and it was so so juicy and flavorful. If you haven't jumped on the band wagon and bought you one of these, you must run to Amazon NOW and get yourself one - trust me, you will NOT be disappointed! It can also be used as a crockpot, etc. You will LOVE it - especially if you work full-time like me and cook each night. It is a godsend for sure! I got the 7 in 1 and you can find them on Amazon.
(4) Weekends! I'm all about the weekends and spending time with Mr. A. This is what I feel like when leaving the office every Friday:
(5) And of course, last but not least today - WINE - did I mention how much I love Wine and how sad I am that I can't have it for the next 30 days?! Not really, I do love wine, but I don't drink during the week, but I do miss my glass or two on the weekends. But I can do anything for 30 days, right?! :)
Happy TGIF lovies and thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome weekend and I will see you on the flip side!
Lots of love and hugs,