Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Happy Birthday to my Love

Hello friends! How are you? Great, I hope!  Today, I wanted to dedicate my post to my beloved husband. Because my husband has to work late tonight on his birthday, we celebrated his birthday earlier this weekend.  Thanks to Jenn at Going the Distance, she told me where she got her husband's birthday gift, so I knew that Mr. A. would LOVE this and wanted to get one for him too.  I'm SO thankful she was willing to share, as it was a HUGE hit with Mr. A.  :) The best part was watching him open the crate and seeing his face light up:




  



He's a HUGE Chicago Cubs fan and has been since he was born, so he was REALLY stoked! Here is is loot.  The coasters actually have bottle openers on the back of each number.  Also, for some reason they chose to throw in pistachios instead of the Cracker Jacks that was supposed to come with it.

The problem, however, is that the company sent him the wrong Chicago Cubs set. They sent him the 1969 Chicago Cubs box, when I had actually ordered the 1908 Chicago Cubs World Series Set. But, I sent them an email (after checking my receipt to be sure I had ordered the 1908 box), and told them the situation, but told them that he was very happy with his box nonetheless, and that all in all it was a great gift and he was very excited.  However, Mancrates didn't hesitate a second and immediately said they were sending us the correct box at no charge. Talk about customer service - that's true customer service! I was so excited and so happy that they made it right, though we would have gladly sent the first box back.  So, if you ever want a great gift for any special man in your life, then be sure and go to www.mancrates.com and check out all of the boxes they have. You (and especially your man) will not be disappointed. 

Anyway, Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband who is the love of my life and best friend.  I can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you.  I LOVE YOU!


Lots of love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. So glad that he loved the ManCrate! And, he got two for the price of one which is pretty awesome! So glad that they had such good customer service for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your man and what an awesome birthday gift! :)

    Amy @ http://befilledwithj0y.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to him!
    BabyBelle Pug loves the cubbies too!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends