Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Five

Happy TGIF my peeps!  I don't know about you, but I, for one, am SOOOO happy it is FINALLY Friday - sheesh - this has been such an extremely looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg week to me.  I don't know if it's the crazy week I've had at work, or if it's the anticipation of going "HOME" for the Holidays.  I literally can NOT wait.  Both hubby and I need a huge break from Houston right now.  HA!  Or not just Houston, I guess, but just a break period.  :)  So, today seemed fitting that being Friday that I played along with the 5 on Friday link up party again.  :)

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


ONE:

My handsome hubby brought me home this adorable Ceramic mug from Starbucks last night because he's thoughtful that way and it's even CUTER in person:



TWO:

I am very Thankful for my two beautiful children who never cease to amaze me more every day:


 Hard to believe this little miss turned 20 years old yesterday:

THREE:

I can't WAIT to be HOME next week and see the most wonderful mother-in-law in the world.  Yes, I'm one very lucky girl to have this Godly and very wonderful, loving and caring woman in my life:


FOUR:

THIS is my new favorite coffee creamer.  It literally tastes and smells like the Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies - S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y - go get some stat before it's all gone - I promise you will thank me:


FIVE:

My new favorite ornament this year.  Cracker Barrel ALWAYS has the BEST ornaments in my opinion:


So there you have it my friends.  My favorite five for the week.  Be sure to link up yours so I can check out your blog and as always, please let me know you were here so I can pop in for a visit! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the owl ornament!! And you definitely do have beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends