Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hey It's Okay Tuesday

Happy Tuesday peeps!  Today I decided to join in on the linky party over at Airing My Dirty Laundry. Have you been to her blog yet? Amber is a VERY funny lady and I always get a laugh out of her blog each day. She is so real and down to earth - you will love her so go check her out! :)

Anyway, I've never played along in her linky party before so it's a first for me - here goes nothing:


* To be SO thankful that today is my Friday - WOO HOO!!!

* To be going "HOME" for the Holidays - it's been TOO long since we've been home during Thanksgiving or CHRISTmas.

*To have been listening to CHRISTmas music for the past 3 weeks now.

*To have my CHRISTmas tree and other decorations up already due to being gone for the holiday.

*To be super excited to see my baby girl for Thanksgiving - I haven't seen her since June 1st.

*To be so happy that the cool temps are finally here and that we will get even colder temps back home. Last year it was over 80 degrees here in Texas at Thanksgiving - THAT was not a feeling of holidays are in the air to me.


Well, that's all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment.  I'm at work and better get back at it. Have a wonderful and blessed day my friends and thanks for stopping by to say hello.  Please let me know you were here! 

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

Sweet Love From My Friends