Thursday, November 21, 2013

Happy 20th Birthday To My Baby Girl!

Happy Thursday guys and gals!  How are you?  Wow - can you believe it is already Thursday and a week from today is Thanksgiving already?  Sheesh, this year (and month) is just FLYING by SUPER fast! Anywho, I had to take some time out of this crazy 4th quarter at work to stop and wish my baby girl (my only baby girl) a VERY special and HAPPY 20th birthday.  It seems like yesterday that she was in my arms as a newborn and here she is already 20 years old today.  Talk about time passing FAST.  I am really beginning to feel VERY old - LOL  








So Happy Happy birthday to the sweetest most loving beautiful daughter I know.  I love you to the moon and back and am SO happy God blessed me to be your mama! I am sorry I can't be there to celebrate with you today, but I love you and will be thinking of you all day on your special day.  I hope you liked your birthday present this morning.  

Thanks for stopping by to say hello my friends - be sure to let me know you were here! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends