Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Minute and Weekend Recap

Happy Monday my friends!  How are you? How was your weekend?  I am good but so very tired.  We worked all weekend around the house as you can imagine - just our typical weekend but I'm not complaining - I enjoy doing those sorts of things and hanging out with the family.  My husband had 3 days off last week and was able to paint the trim in our dining room for me to finish it up.  Last Monday I painted our dining room and it has turned out SO NICE and I lurve it!  I love the color, the Halloween decorations and just the dining room in general.  We even bought a new light to go in the dining room but haven't had a chance to put it up as of yet.  I hope to get that done soon.  On Saturday afternoon we watched our beloved HOGS play TCU and whip up on them - though I must say it was a VERY ugly game and neither team deserved the win - yes, it was THAT bad! *sigh*   Then on Sunday I spent the day doing laundry and cooking up pots of soup for the week.  I will post those recipes for you later this week so that you may enjoy them as well and tell you whose wonderful blogs I borrowed them from! :o)

Anyway, due to my busy weekend, I wasn't able to get any posts together for today or this week as of yet, so I am stealing borrowing a page out of Java from Never Growing Old and joining her blog hop today.  So feel free to link up and play along! 



Questions:

1. Do your pants get hung on a hanger or folded?     Hung on a hanger.

2. If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?     Food, Water and plenty of magazines to read

3. Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?     Germany

4. Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?     House - 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2 bath colonial

5. What is your most hated household chore?     Dusting

So, there are my answers my peeps.  Hope you will join in and play along as I would love to learn more about you.  I will get caught up on your blogs later today at work.  Though, please remember, I can't comment (they have it blocked - BOO!) from work, but will always leave comments when I get a chance later at night or the next morning.

Lots of love and hugs,

4 comments:

  1. I'm soooo relieved our Hogs won though! HATE I didn't get to go with my brother and parents! I'm with ya on #@, but I'd have to have my contacts/glasses so that's more than 3 items. So not fair for the visually impaired!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not feeling that great this weekend (I have a cold), but Mickey kept the kids pretty busy most of the time which was nice, and I still managed to get some stuff done. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you and I am now following! I assume you must be talking about college football of which I don't watch, ha! Looking forward to your soup recipes! Made a great baked potato myself this weekend. Have a great week!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends