Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hot Water & Lack Thereof

Hello my friends - how are you today?  How was your Monday?  Great, I hope!  Mine was good but very busy and the next 2 days are going to be NUTS to say the least around the office due to one of my bosses having TWO closings in 2 days - ACK!  She goes spastic when she gets extremely busy so it could be very interesting to say the least! LOL  Don't get me wrong - I love this boss - she's great and very funny and is the ONLY female boss I've E.V.E.R. gotten along with.  This is what she looks like when she gets really busy - LOL


Anywho..... for the last week we have had some issues here at home with our dang hot water and the lack thereof.  I don't know what the problem is but since hubby is home today then he will have them come check it out.  For some reason it didn't start (we've lived here almost 3 years now) until after someone came out to fix a leak in our house a week or so ago.  Ever since then we've had issues with the hot water and actually running OUT - which is a problem we've never ever had before.  So... I think today me and my son both are going to have to go to work and school a little "stinky" - HA!  Because even at 5 a.m. when I got up - there was NO hot water, which I know is going to be an issue when my son wakes up and he will be in an awful mood all day long from it.  All 4 of us (me, hubs and 2 kids) take at least 2 showers each and every day.  What can I say - we like to be clean! HA!  SO you can imagine what I mean when I say - no hot water = cranky family - LOL


Okay - well I better run - it's getting to be the witching hour again.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

Lots of love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Love From My Friends