Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday Blog Hopping #15

Happy Hump Day my friends.  Hope everyone is safe from the storms that roared through the midwest/south again last night.  All of my thoughts and prayers are with the families devastated by these terrible tornadoes and storms. 

Today I decided to play along with Mom’s Online Garage Sale, and the 2 co-hosts Sarah of Moose Tracks and Tater Stacks and Mickey of A Helicopter Mom for the Wednesday Blog Hopping.  I always enjoy getting to know new people and make new friends and check out new blogs.  If you'd like to play along the rules are simple - this is from the website where you add your link to:


"I ♥ Blogging Hop was created to gain new followers, subscribers, tweeters and fb fans. Every Wednesday a new linky will be posted. Join in on the fun!

1. Become a GFC Follower, Twitter or FaceBook Fan of Mom’s Online Garage Sale my 2 co-hosts Sarah and Mickey.

2. Adding the Hop Button to your site is appreciated however isn’t mandatory. Help spread the word by tweeting the post using the social bookmarks below!

3. Be sure to leave us a comment stating you are now a follower of one or all three so we can do the same for you!"

So there you go - easy peasy.  If you do play along and become a new follower, be sure and let me know so that I can be a new follower of yours as well.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  P.S.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for couponing Thursday.  I was able to score some AWESOME deals for mere pennies last weekend and there was NO double couponing - it was strictly the face value of the coupon.  I can't wait to share with you! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Some great posts - after yet another gremlin in the wonderful world that is blogger I'm doing some catching up. Here's to a restful week-end and many responses to your I 'heart' blogging hop.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends