Tuesday, May 3, 2011

To Tired to Think - Random Thoughts

Happy Tuesday my peeps.  This is going to be short and sweet this morning, as I am just too tired to think.  I know my posts the past few days have been lacking but it has been such a busy weekend and I'm still trying to get caught up on my sleep and rest in general which is why I've not had too much to say.

However, I am also trying to get caught up on your blogs as well and promise to comment soon.  Just don't give up on me and know that I am here lurking currently.  I can't wait to show you my "cheap" loot that I scored over the weekend with my extreme couponing to the max - though there were some lessons learned that's for sure. 

Tonight my good friend, E, is taking me out to dinner because tomorrow is my bday and I am really looking forward to just hanging out with her for a little while.  We usually have coffee every morning before work, so it will be nice to enjoy dinner and a glass or two of wine as well this week. :o)  Also, next week (Monday), I will be showing you what I made for my mother for her Mother's Day gift.  I can't show it to you now, obviously, just in case she decides to pick this week to stop by and read my blog! LOL

Well...sorry for the jumbled randomness but I had better get hopping.  I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day and thanks for stopping by to say hello.  Please let me know you were here and I promise to catch up on your blogs again soon with my comments.

Lots of love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful birthday dinner!! I can't wait to see your loot you scored. I need to learn some extreme couponing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new blog background. I forgot to tell you that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear about your couponing deals!
    Happy Birthday to you, hope you have a great one.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends