Wednesday, May 4, 2011

They Say It's My Birthday


Happy Hump Day my peeps and thanks for stopping by to say hello!  It is a very nasty day here today rain wise - but that's okay - I happen to enjoy the rain (most of the time) as long as there aren't any major tornadoes or storms in the area.  A little rain - eh - not a big deal.  :)

Last night, my good friend from work, E, took me to this delicious italian restaurant and all I can say is WOW - it was SOO SOO YUMMY and it was great to spend time (besides morning coffee and a lunch here and there) with her.  It was very relaxing and we enjoyed a nice dinner, wine and great conversation.  It was nice not to have to be running for a change.  I will put pictures up soon from the dinner as well as my cards my husband gave me.  Tonight he and the kids are taking me to dinner after work, so that will be a nice treat too.

Thanks for the birthday wishes yesterday for those of you who stopped by.  And I PROMISE to show off my extreme couponing loot very very soon.  My husband has to go out of town in the morning, so I will have time after work to actually get some posts together along with the pictures, so be sure and look for a post about it tomorrow morning.  I totaled everything up yesterday with my receipts and retail the total was $188 and some change - I spent only $44 and some change out of pocket.  While that was VERY good - I was kind of aggravated that I still spent that much - ha!  When they say "extreme" - they mean "extreme".  My whole attitude has changed on buying groceries now and I learned that while I was there my store that I've gone to for almost 3 years now doubles coupons every.single.day and always has - Whhhhaaaattttt????  Argh!  Now that I know that - I will be taking FULL advantage! HA!
I hope you have a great day and thanks again for stopping by to say hello! 


Lots of love and hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Happy bday friend, looking fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, sweetie!

    may your days, months, years be filled with endless happiness!!

    love ya!

    much love and bearhugs, my sweet-pea!

    betty xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends