Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to School - Back to Reality

Happy Tuesday my friends!  Hope you had a great Monday.  Ours was good and busy as usual.  Of course, the BIG NEWS here was the kids went BACK TO SCHOOL - WOO HOOO!!!!  And as promised - here are their obligatory first day of school pictures (they try and humor their mama (me) as much as possible) - hee hee hee

This, of course, is Miss Priss putting her "face" on first thing
(excuse the yellowness in this picture - don't know what was wrong here):
And this is Mr. Handsome trying to hide as much as possible
before he HAS to show his face:
 My baby girl on her very first day of her Senior Year - *boo hoo*
 Close-up of my baby girl:

 My two "babies" together:
 My "baby" boy on his first day of Junior Year - *sniff, sniff*:
 Me and my baby boy -
(not such a good shot of me, but it WAS early) LOL
 Me and my baby girl (2nd take) - HA!
My husband was gone already by this time, so he didn't get to be in any of the pictures.  I hope to get some of him and the kids sometime this week since he leaves later than all of us for the next 3 days.

Well, I hope you enjoyed the pictures.  Thanks for stopping by to say hello and please be sure to add my new website to your blog roll if you still want to follow me. 

Have a great day!

Lots of love and hugs,





7 comments:

  1. Two lovely children, you can tell just how proud of them you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics....beautiful family.

    hugs friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great - hope they have a great first week back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracious, those are some good lookin' kids! Hope they had a good first day, and second day by this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you and followed anew! Hoping for a happy new school year for all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun!!! I can't believe she's starting her senior year! And you are so strong! I would have been all red faced and puffy eyes from crying!!! Hope they have an awesome year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look very nice for their first day of school. My kids start back to school tomorrow. I have one who's a senior this year too. Tomorrow will be her last first day of school :(

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends