Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Recap & Back to School

Happy Monday my peeps!  How are you?  How was your weekend?  Do anything fun and exciting?  We went to Razorback Country and visited with the in-laws and then headed out to Eureka Springs for the day.  It was a great weekend and a great day!  Here are a few pictures for you:

Old Time Candy Sticks:
  Dress made out of a newspaper:
Singing "Old Red"
Beautiful Arkansas Ozark Mountains
  My family in the same exact spot I took a picture of them 14 years ago
when our babies were only 4 years old - wish I could find the picture to compare it to side by side.  Steven was holding them in the earlier picture but they are WAY TOO BIG now and I think they are holding HIM up here - HA!
On another note - today is the first day of back to school for my kiddos and I am SO happy but sad at the same time - happy because they can't waste their lives away sleeping all day long (HA) and sad because my baby girl is a senior this year and my son, a junior - ACK!  Talk about time flying!  I will have pictures to share tomorrow of their first day of this year. 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Someday you will come across that old picture - will be so fun to compare! Hope they have a great first day - can't wait to see the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had such a great weekend, thanks for sharing your photos with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great time....looks amazing.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends