Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Looking for Cheese Dip Recipes

Happy Hump Day my friends!  How was your day yesterday?  Mine was busy, as usual! ACK!  I was hoping that coming back home would make my job and stuff slow down - but nope, not happening - HA!  Anyway, I am searching for ANY AND ALL cheese dip recipes you may have out there that you and your family love.  Do you have any you can share with me?

Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day my peeps.  Thankfully, Wednesday is here and that means we are even closer to Friday!  However, I don't know how it is where you live - but it is going to be another 111 degrees here today and that is actual air temperature NOT temps and humidity factored in - with humidity and temperatures all factored in - it makes it around 115- 120 - TOO DANG HOT!!! YIKES! 

Thanks for stopping by to say hello - have a great day and stay cool!

Lots of love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. The heat is horrible, isn't it? We were moving my SIL and BIL into their new house last night and it was 105 at 7:30. UGH! I hate the heat!

    I'll think about the recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends