Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

from our family to yours. I hope that no matter how you celebrate the holiday that you have a very wonderful and blessed day.  Unfortunately for us, due to having to work on Friday (first time ever), we aren't able to go home this year for Thanksgiving, which means I also miss out on the time with my daughter. :(

On a positive note though, a friend of mine who's been a lifelong friend (since 5th grade at least) is coming to join us for Thanksgiving and I am truly thankful to have him with us and so very excited!! I am also very thankful for all of you, my few readers who do read this blog and take the time to comment to let me know you stopped by. It always brightens my day!  So THANK YOU!!! :)

I can't wait to see what all kinds of feasts you enjoyed and see the pictures of you with your family. Happy Thanksgiving my friends!!

Lots of love and hugs,

2 comments:

Sweet Love From My Friends